COVID-19 Procedures and Safety Steps
White Smiles Family Dentistry in Spring Lake is proud to announce that our office has re-opened and is available for appointments. We have changed our office hours in order to better serve our patients, and make it easier for you to practice social distancing. Our new hours are 7:00 am to 7:00 pm on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. We are closed Thursdays and Fridays, but are available by phone for any emergencies or post operative concerns you may have during our after-hours schedule.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, the health and wellbeing of our staff and patients is our top priority. As a result, we have created some procedural changes in order to maintain the health and safety of everyone in the office.
- If you are experiencing any symptoms that could be related to COVID-19, please contact us to reschedule your appointment. Our office will space appointments in a manner that allows for social distancing between patients.
- When you arrive for your appointment, please remain in your vehicle, call our office to let us know you’re here, and a staff member will come out to meet you. They will take your temperature with a no-touch thermometer and ask you some screening questions.
- Please arrive at our dental office wearing a mask or face covering. If you do not have one, we can provide a mask for you.
- Make sure to either wash your hands or use hand sanitizer prior to entering the office.
- Do not bring others into the office with you, unless you are the parent or guardian of a patient who is a minor or has special needs. If you need to accompany a patient, you will be asked to wait either in your vehicle or outside the office until they are done.
- Please contact our dental office with any questions you might have about these or other procedures.
We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thanks in advance for your patience and understanding during this difficult time.