Let Us Expertly Handle Your Dental Implants
If you feel you don’t have the smile you want, then consider dental implants. This option is an excellent choice for anyone who is missing teeth. Also, those who are tired of maintaining dentures, or who prefer not to have a bridge implanted (especially if it involves removing some of the tooth structure that’s present), often opt for implants instead. Partial dental implants are available to replace only the teeth that are currently missing, without needing to extract additional ones. Turn to the dental professionals at White Smiles Family Dentistry in Spring Lake Park, Minnesota, for excellent dental implant services!
At our consultation, you will learn whether full or partial implants are right for you. One of our dentists will explain the procedure to you in detail, so you can understand the benefits of dental implant surgery and make an informed decision. Following the procedure, you will enjoy a number of advantages.
This procedure can completely change the way you, and others, see your smile. The benefits you may enjoy include:
- The Way You Look – With your new dental implants, you will enjoy a beautiful smile! Implants are designed to match the color, structure, and shape of your teeth for a natural-looking solution and a confident smile.
- Permanent Solution – Each implant is made from material that fuses with the bone that’s in place, creating a structurally sturdy, permanent solution. The result is a tooth that’s held securely in place for a dental solution you can count on, even with the passage of time.
- Greater Comfort – If you’re tired of having to constantly remove and clean your dentures, then implants are right for you. This comfortable solution avoids the slipping that’s common with dentures, giving you greater comfort day in and day out.
- More Confidence – With a beautiful smile and a permanent solution to missing teeth, it’s no wonder that you’ll enjoy more confidence wherever you go!
- Convenience – No more having to deal with messy denture adhesives. No more having to remove and replace dentures. Dental implants are, by far, the more convenient option!
- And much more!
In a lot of cases, dental implants involve extraction and oral surgery. For this reason, each patient who opts for this procedure must be in good condition healthwise. This procedure may not be the right choice for the following individuals: heavy smokers, those with a chronic disorder (such as diabetes), or anyone who has had radiation therapy on the head or neck regions. Please inform your dentist about any health conditions you may have during your consultation. We’ll let you know about any risks, and advise whether or not this procedure is right for you.
Why not restore your smile and your confidence with dental implants? Reach out to us to learn how we can help. All of our natural-looking implants come with a five-year guarantee for your peace of mind. Contact us today!